The process of creating API keys on Binance
1. After logging into your Binance account, click on the user center icon and select “API Management”
2. Create a mark/title for your API Key and click “Create API“
3. Pass the security check with registered 2FA devices
Two-factor authentication (2FA) must be enabled before creating an API connection.
4. Your API key is created. Enable the following options for bots to work.
The process of binding an API-key to Veles
1. After logging into your Veles account, click on the “create a bot” button
2. Choose the appropriate exchange. Then hover over “Choose an API Key” and click “Add New API Key”
3. Fill in the API key details with Binance and save.
Register on the exchange and get a 10% discount on transaction fees from VELES: