Step-by-step video ― creating and connecting API keys
The process of creating API keys on Binance
- After logging into your Binance account, click on the user center icon and select "API Management"
- Create a mark/title for your API Key and click "Create API".
- Pass the security check with registered 2FA devices.
Two-factor authentication (2FA) must be enabled before creating an API connection.
Your API key is created. Enable the following options for bots to work.
The process of binding an API-key to Veles
- After logging into your Veles account, click on the "create a bot" button
- Choose the appropriate exchange. Then hover over "Choose an API Key" and click "Add New API Key"
- Fill in the API key details with Binance and save.