We had already a similar article about connection TradingView Signals.
Now we want to tell you how to set up Tradingview strategies, and it’s setting up is really similar.
- Go to the bot settings and down to the bottom of the filters.
- Select the TradingView Strategy filter and copy the resulting link.
We remind you that TradingView strategies and signals works only with a paid TradingView subscription
- On the TradingView chart page, select the appropriate timeframe and trading strategy. To select a strategy, click the Indicators button at the top of the screen.
- In the opened window, go to the Technical Analysis and Strategies and select the appropriate strategy.
As you can see, strategies are distinguished from indicators by the icon in the name.
A graph with an image of arrows pointing up and down.
- After that, go back to the schedule, click Alert button at the top of the screen.
- In opened window you need to fill in the following fields:
- In the Condition field, specify the previously selected strategy.
- Check the box next to the Webhook URL and paste the previously received and copied link from Veles into the next field.
- In the last Message field, specify the following command:
- In conclusion, click on Create button.